Start Putting Hard Metrics on the Soft Stuff
Relationship Strength Assessment
Measure relationship strength across any of five key dynamics of your team. Provided by Dr. Jeb Hurley @ Brainware Partners.
Chat with Jeb about a team assessment.
Each Trust Dynamics Relationship Strength Assessment includes:
- An assessment of up to five relationship dynamics within your organization:
- Among Colleagues
- With the Leadership Team
- Between Functions or Teams
- Progress with Diversity & Inclusion
- Support of People’s Wellbeing & Happiness
- A detailed pdf report containing Experience Maps, analysis, and recommendations for each point of insight, plus recommended actions, and a visual summary of behavioral insights. See a sample report...
- 30-minutes of individual 1-on-1 coaching with Dr. Jeb Hurley that covers:
- The insights and implications of the feedback
- Specific behavioral change opportunities and recommended nudges
Total Price: $600 / yearSelect Your Team Size (up to 150 Team Members)
- Get a holistic view of your team's relationships with unlimited Team, Cross-team, Leader, D&I, and Wellbeing assessments.
- Create Unlimited Custom Assessments
- Brainware Academy learning resources: including the Remote Team Leadership micro-course, webinars, a Nudge library, and coaching tips.
- Up to 150 Team Members per Team
- Unlimited Team Member Groups
- Progress Over Time with Experience Map Tracking
- Relationship Strength Score Trending
- PDF Reports & Raw Data Downloads
- Unlimited Data History with Active Subscription
- 24-hour Response Email Support
- No Setup Fees
Contact Us to start using TrustMetryx with multiple teams across your Organization.
Already Have an Activation Code?
Create Your Account.
- Everything in the Team plan, plus:
- Allows for multiple team leaders within a single organization under a single invoice.
- Get specialized help from our customer success team, plus expedited support to ensure you’re successful with TrustMetryx.
- Maintain strict control over your organization’s access and data with user provisioning and deprovisioning, team member allocation, etc.